Friday, September 12, 2008

Sigur Ros.

I hate to sound like this but...

omgomgomgomgomg(x1,000)

I'm going to see Sigur Ros on Nov. 21 at the Alexandra Palace, in London.

And look at this venue: http://flickr.com/photos/woodgreenite/281332167/

Sigur Ros was actually the very first concert I'd ever been to. It was 2005, my freshman year in college. I'm beyond happy that I have a chance to see them again. I can hardly believe that it will happen.

They make so many different things in life come together. They make my heart full. They suddenly make life art. Like a movie. Even the simplest things.

I bought 4 tickets. Honestly, I can't even move right now. My enthusiasm has pent me up into writing and writing and writing and I can't contain myself.

Maybe I'm making it out to be too grand, but I fully expect this to be one of the most beautiful things in my life, again.

I don't care about anything else in my life right now. I could sit here and be happy until Nov. 21.

And it cost me a shitload of money, but I don't care. I'll just have to ration my money a little more carefully until there. You just don't let the potential for life-changing music pass you by. There is rarely anything in music as beautiful as Sigur Ros.

No comments: